Friday, September 2, 2011

Get ready with me



I made a quick video on a simple look I like to do. I'm really getting into makeup now, I feel like I can do a lot more and feel a bit more confident doing my makeup because of the products I own. For example, a foundation that works for me ( doesn't make me look oily), a good crease colour and brushes. 
I have a lot of ideas for youtube videos, can't wait to put them into action !

Products used;

Vaseline
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural : Medium Deep
Paintpot: Groundwork
"Naked" eyeshadow from Urban Decay Naked Palette
"Texture" eyeshadow from MAC
NARS Multiple: South Beach
"Peachykeen" blush from MAC
MaxFactor "Masterpiece Max" Mascara
"Handwritten" eyeshadow from MAC

Brushes: MAC 239 & 217
Kabuki: from IMATS

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for those amazing tips! I really appreciate that, they helped a lot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty natural look.

    Thanks for your comment! I do love crush cosmetics although I wish their colour swatches were more accurate. They're not even really swatches, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about haha. There is a new Sleek palette - a Nude one :) I think it'll be my next buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)