Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You summer time fine



Paint pot: Rubenesque, Peachykeen Blush, Maybelline New York: One by One Volume Express Mascara (Waterproof), Lipglass: Pink Lemonade, Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF) Natural: Medium Deep


Tis the last day of Winter here in Australia, bring on the warm weather !! :) 
I've been loving these products lately. My MSF is a got to product to even out my skin and give me a glow. Rubenesque is just a great eyelid colour, used as a base and an all over colour. The blush and lipglass I love as well for the colour and lastly the mascara I love it, it makes my lashes fan out without clumps since it coats each strand. I've noticed as well that waterproof formulas work better on my lashes, it holds the curl throughout the day AND no smudge marks :)

1 comment:

  1. great choices, i love that paint pot :)

    in regards to your comment, i have Barry M red glitter & it does look lovely on. As long as you have good patience I would reccomend it, as it takes a while to remove! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)