Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So Ladies, I'm having trouble thinking of what to post !
I'm waiting for IMATS to come, I'm hoping to expand my makeup collection a little bit. Then I can do a post on my IMATS haul and some reviews. But until then...
what I thought I could do was on a weekly basis (hopefully) do a blog post about a favourite song for that week. Everyone loves music, and nearlly everyone these days has an MP3 player or an iPod of some sort. I think everyone can agree with me when I say that it feels good to just plug in those earphones and block out the world with a good song on a bad day, so I thought I'd share with you all my fave song for that week and you are all most welcome to comment and reply saying if you like it and any suggestions on some good songs you've heard !

Have a great week ladies !



Charmingly Unique
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)