Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nars Sheer Glow




I recently bought Nars Sheer Glow foundation at Mecca Cosmetica, in the colour Syracuse. 
I needed a foundation that matched the colour of my skin now, as we are coming into the cooler months of the year and I'm not as dark anymore. I've been keen on trying the sheer glow foundation, so when I went into Mecca Cosmetica I got colour matched. Luckily they had the shade Syracuse. The lady that worked there said it's the darkest colour they have ! I'm not sure if she meant that particular store, or all Mecca Stores in Sydney, I wouldn't be surprised if it was like that though! Haha Thankfully they sell all the colours online, but I can't get colour matched online can I ? :(

This foundation goes on so smoothly and looks great on the skin. The finish, I would say is semi-matte. It's much like my pro long wear foundation from MAC. The finish is like normal skin, not too dewy and not totally matte. 

The colour Syracuse doesn't totally match my skin perfectly. I use Syracuse down the centre of my face and then I also use my Studio Fix Powder foundation in C8 (my summer colour), lightly on the outer rims of my face. This creates dimension, as well as matching my skin tone better. 

What's your favourite foundation ?


2 comments:

  1. I would have to say im a clinque fan! I love Nars though!
    www.herlux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantelle! I love NARS, but I live in Italy and WE DON'T HAVE here NARS, it's crazy... I like your blog. Come visit mine and if you like we can follow each other. Have a nice day and see you soon. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)