Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shazaaam SUGAR I'm Back ! :)

Why hello there my lovelies... !

It has been quite some time since I have blogged... To be honest I didn't feel like blogging...
I've had quite a few ups and downs since I last blogged, some very unexpected ones at that. But then again, I guess 


Never be ashamed of the SCARS that LIFE has left you with. A SCAR means the hurt is over, the wound is closed, you ENDURED the pain and GOD has healed You... :)

right...?

So I think I can safely say that I have started 2011 with more maturity, more confidence and a stronger sense of self and a bigger realisation than ever before of who matters most in my life and why they do... 

BUT
Since I last blogged, I...
  • Got my navel pierced
  • Went on a Holiday to the Cook Islands (2 photos below)
  • Got Darker lol
  • Bought new clothes, shoes & makeup (pictures soon !)
  • Had a smashing Christmas and New Year ! :) 
  • oh and I realised what a great BARGAIN shopper I am hehehe ! :) evidence of this finding shall be posted soon hahaha







Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year !

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)