Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's all about me...

Vital Statistics:
Me: Chantelle
Place of Birth: Australia
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Male or Female: Female


Appearance:
Hair Colour: Black with foils :p
Hair Length: Long 
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: My dimples? 
Height: Around 172cm *Googling* 5ft 8"
Braces?: Never had em
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears, maybe the belly button soon
Tattoos: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Nikki
First Award: Don't remember, but I remember getting one for always being present, I was never away from school lol
First Sport You Joined: Swimming
First Real Vacation: Philippines
First Concert: Think it was the Wiggles I was like 5 lol
First Love: Wayne :)

Favourites:
Movie: Soo many but tight now, "the curious case of benjamin button"
TV Show: Too many, Home&Away, Big bang theory
Colours: All colours depends on how I feel :)
Song: Alicia Keys - If I aint got you & Empire state of mind
Candy: Cadburys Diary Milk Creme Brulee mmm :)
Restaurant: Steak House / Hogs Breath 
Store: Don't really have a favourite, I change my mind all the time !
Book: Bible & "Redeeming Love" - Francine Rivers
Magazine: Don't really buy them much anymore, I read them while walking around the store and then put it back on the shelf when I'm done and leave lol 
Shoes: at the moment - Wedges :)

Currently:
Feeling: Happy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Air? in other words > nothing lol
Typing: What you see on the screen :D
Online: No
Listening To: Lauryn Hill - I gotta find peace of mind
Thinking About: Exams next week :(
Wanting: A holiday to Europe :)
Watching: my computer screen
Wearing: My pj's :p

Future:
Want Children?: Most definately
Want to be Married: Yes, to a man who adores, loves & cares for me :)
Careers in Mind: A few, I'm doing my degree now but I know I'll study something else later on :) Whatever makes me happy and earns me enough moola lol
Where do you want to live?: In a modern & cosy home I've always wanted, thats why I need a good paying job, Architects don't come cheap lol 

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Nope, but the amount of people that smoke around me at uni I've tasted it to know I wouldn't like it :P. They always say passive smoking (inhaling the smoke other people exhale while smoking) is much worse than smoking yourself. 
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Broken a bone: Nope
Got an X-ray: No... actually yes I have lol
Broken Someone's Heart: I possibly might have.
Broke Up With Someone: Nope
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes :D
Miracles: Yes :D
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No, but with all this information coming back from mars and satellites you never know. :P Will SMith might need to put his black suit back on lol gotta love MIB
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: No, I play hard to get :p
Yourself: Yes, and if I feel like I don't, I keep telling myself I do until I believe it :)


Summer sunsets :) from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)