Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blogging Blues... layouts !! grrrr

As you can tell I've tried to change the layout... it's so frustrating !!
I want a wide layout and its just not working for me ! 


I've googled and they say change this change that I change it and now my main posting section isn't aligned with my photo and I'm not happy ! :( lol 


If any of you know of a website that has a wide columned template for free that I can just copy and paste would be much appreciated ! Similar to the layout Ashley has from ring my bell :) I want to be able to put large photos in my blog without it looking squashed !


oops forgot I deleted my widgets, I'll add the "contact me" one again, email me any help!!! :)



4 comments:

  1. when you go to template designer and you pick ya layout, go to one of the Layout tab and click on adjust width. thats how i did mine. take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun,

    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean! i wish the body was way wider starting from the very left not the middle if you know what i mean! i have no idea how to do that either! please share once you find out!
    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can change it in the design section of your account! the width and arrangement of all the little widgets can be changed, as well as the columns :)
    btw hun i just tagged you in my newest post! looking forward to your response :D
    xxshibori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)