Monday, March 21, 2011

Wanting some Litas !

I have been drooling over these babies for a while now and I think I might be getting them sometime in the near future! :) 
They are huge shoes and look like you'd brake an ankle if you wore them BUT I have been reading reviews and people say that they are very comfy to walk in which is good ! 
BUT they do give you like 4inches of height which isn't such a good thing for me since I'm already quite tall but why pay attention to what others think? 
I love both these colours but I'd most probably buy the black pair.
Check out Fashiontoast's blogg post and you are able to see for yourself as to how 'big' these shoes are, thick heel huge platform :)

I got these images from Solestruck
anyways tell me what you think of them :) 

Black distressed leather

Nude Suede


xx

3 comments:

  1. lulus.com carries a lot of jeffrey campbell shoes as well! check out the prices to compare ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are fierce !
    i want a pair so bad
    mantenso xx
    www.fashionfadesstyleneverdoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter litas are my fav. sweet.

    http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)