Monday, August 23, 2010

SKINDINAVIA

I recently watched a video on youtube, from AndreasChoice youtube channel, click Here to watch it. 
I was amazed!
The summers here can get quite hot and I've been looking for a product such as this to help with the whole "melting" feeling that you can get when wearing makeup. So I thought I'd share this product with you guys. I haven't tried it out, although I'd love to, because it looks great



To check out their website click here.

The product I have been looking at is the "No more shine makeup finish", since I have oily-combination skin.
  • It's for oily to combination skin (this product in particular)
  • It is a spray on mist
  • It claims to stop the shine and fading/slippage of makeup for hours
  • Helps control shine and absorb excess oil.
  • Fewer required "touchups" throughout the day.
  • Helps reduce appearance of makeup smudging or creasing.
  • Helps reduce makeup slippage into pores, lines, wrinkles, or scars.
  • Save up to 50% of makeup usage.
  • Surface cooling technology holds temperature to avoid melting or sliding.


1oz - $12.50; Approx 1month supply

2oz - $19; Approx 2 months supply

4oz - $29; Approx 4 months supply 
       
6oz - $39; Approx 6 months supply



They also have;

Bridal makeup finish: Photo ready makeup setting spray

Cool flash makeup finish: Heat control makeup setting spray

Dance makeup finish: Very active use makeup finishing spray

Original makeup finish: All purpose makeup finishing spray


They do ship internationally.



All information and images taken from the Skindinavia website. 

If you guys have tried this product, let me know how it went !



Charmingly Unique
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog, leave me a comment it makes me smile ! :)